Live Online Training Details
- Start Date 12/09/2019
- Start Time 09:00 AM
- End Date 12/14/2019
- End Time 06:00 PM
- Location K. J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Sion East, Mumbai
Greetings of the day..!!!
With great contentment and delight, we would like to inform you that, The Department of Electronics (ETRX) and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (EXTC) of K. J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering & Information Technology, Sion is organizing One week AICTE-ISTE and University of Mumbai (UoM) approved national Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Machine Learning for Image, Audio, and Video Analysis & IoT” (December 9th – 14th, 2019) in association with Eduxlabs (Esoir Business Solutions) with NSS IIT Roorkee and The Institution of Engineering and Technology, IET Mumbai LN.
About FDP Training :-
The objective of the FDP is to introduce fundamentals of machine learning techniques in real applications of image, audio, video and IoT. Overall, this training will serve to be a great platform for faculty, student and researchers to upgrade their knowledge in the area of Machine Learning, Deep learning, Computer Vision and its applications. Training on Machine Learning, Deep Learning techniques are concerned with data analysis, design and development of methods for the classification, description of patterns, objects, signals and processes.
Major objectives of FDP :-
- MATLAB Session will cover building Signal Processing Algorithms for Feature Extraction in Machine Learning and Data reprocessing.
- Getting Started with Machine Learning and installing Python and Anaconda.
- Image audio and Video Acquisition, representation and Storage.
- Importing libraries and Data set Processing.
- Regression Techniques for Information Retrieval.
- Supervised Neural Networks and Parameter update.
- Kernel methods covering SVM classification, construction and regression with Gaussian Processes.
- Hands on projects based on Speech Recognition, Video segmentation, Shot Boundary Detection and Key frame Extraction.
- IoT covers interfacing sensor with Arduino, store and update data in the cloud and data analysis with ML
- Have a good understanding of the fundamental issues and challenges of machine learning for image, audio, video analysis and IoT.
- Be able to design and implement various machine learning algorithms in a range of real-world applications.
- Appreciate underlying relationships of interfacing sensors.
Key Benefits :-
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- One-week Certificate of Participation by Eduxlabs in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee
- Project-based learning on Machine Learning.