Live Online Training Details
- Start Date 07/08/2019
- End Date 07/12/2019
- Location Manipal University Jaipur
Manipal University Jaipur Organizes One-week Faculty Development Programme (FDP-2019)
On “Deep Learning with Python” (8th – 12th July 2019)
The objective of the FDP is to introduce fundamentals of data mining and machine learning techniques with their real-time applications. Overall, this FDP is serving to be a great platform for faculty and researchers to upgrade their knowledge in the area of ML Deep learning, computer vision and its applications.
FDP on Machine Learning, Deep Learning techniques are concerned with Data the analysis, design and development of methods for the classification or description of patterns, objects, signals and processes.
Course Objective is to provide basic knowledge in DeepLearning. The programme will focus on practical aspects
and include examples which are relevant to the current industry requirements.
Getting Started with Machine Learning
• About the dataset Processing
• Regression Techniques for Information Retrieval
• Classification Techniques
Natural Language Processing
• Libraries used for NLP
• Research Trends in NLP
• Application of NLP for real world applications.
Artificial Neural Networks & Deep Leaning
• How do Neural Networks work?
• The Activation Function
• How do Neural Networks learn?
• Gradient Descent, Stochastic Gradient Descent,
Foundations of Neural Networks
• Introduction to deep learning
• Neural networks basics
• Deep neural networks
• Introduction to Tensor flow
• Convolutional neural networks
• Computer vision applications
• RNN, LSTM, GRU models
• Application to NLP
• Application to Speech recognition
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- One-week Certificate of Participation by Eduxlabs in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee
- Project-based learning on Machine Learning & Deep Learning