Live Online Training Details
- Start Date 11/19/2019
- Start Time 09:00 AM
- End Date 11/23/2019
- End Time 06:00 PM
- Location SVKM's NMIMS School of Technology Management & Engineering Mumbai
About Embedded System & Robotics Training
This training introduces basic & advanced concepts and methodologies of Embedded system & Robotics to design, build and deploy EMS projects.
Robotics Projects to be covered:
- BlackLine Follower using two IR-Sensor
- white Line Follower using two IR-Sensor
- Line Follower using Signal Sensor
- Sound Operated Robot
- Wall follower Robot
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Obstacle Avoider Robot
- Mobile Controlled Robot
- Decoration LEDs/ LED Patterns
- Moving Massage LCD Display/ Blinking Message
Practical use cases and case studies are included to ensure that the candidate develops an ability to work through practical real-life scenarios.
Training Highlights & Benefits
Learn with Industry specialists having broad industry experience.
- Knowledge and skills of sensors, microcontrollers, and communication interfaces to design and build EMS Projects.
- Sound understanding of core concepts, background technologies, and sub-domains of Embedded System.
- Understand of AVR Microcontroller Architecture, AVR programming description.
- Learn how write Embedded C program to interface with motor, sensor.
- Participant Certificate from EduxLabs in association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
Training Fee Details
5-Days Embedded System & Robotics Training Fee is Rs.2000/-per participant
***Fee includes one Embedded Robotics kit for each team of 4 members***