The objective of the STTP is to introduce fundamentals of data mining, machine learning and deep learning with real-time applications. 2. This STTP will be a very useful platform for faculty, researchers and students to update their knowledge 3. This STTP also focuses on exploring various research opportunities and challenges in the field of machine learning, deep learning, computer vision and its applications.
Course Outline :
The training programme comprises of lectures and hands-on training on Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques for the analysis, design and development of methods for the classification of patterns, objects, signals and processes.
Lecture and lab sessions on
1. Getting Started with Machine Learning
• Applications of Machine Learning
• Opportunities & challenges in Machine Learning
2. About the data set Processing
• Importing the Libraries and Data set
• Missing Data, Categorical Data
3. Regression Techniques for Information Retrieval
• Linear and Polynomial Regression
• Support Vector Regression (SVR)
• Decision Tree Regression
4. Classification Techniques
• Logistic Regression
• K-Nearest Neighbors (K-NN)
• Support Vector Machine (SVM)
• Image Classification
5. Artificial Neural Networks & Deep Learning
• Foundations of Neural Networks
• The Activation Function
• Gradient Descent, Stochastic Gradient Descent, Backpropagation
• Introduction to deep learning
• Deep neural networks
• Introduction to Tensor flow
• Convolutional neural networks
6. Natural Language Processing
• Libraries used for NLP
• Research Trends in NLP
• Application of NLP for real world applications.
• Industry Representative.
Venue V.E.S. Institute of Technology, Hashu Advani Memorial Complex, R.C.Marg, Collectors Colony, Mumbai -74