- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The purpose of this training is to help build an Autopilot Drone project. Training will be provided with Autopilot QuadCopter kits and our Engineers will give you the knowledge to develop drone project from scratch. The majority of your time in the course will be spent on hands-on activities.
- The purpose of this training is to help build an Autopilot Drone project.
- Learn about Mission planning & Integration of Autopilot System.
- Hands-on Flight controller, ESC, BLDC motors, Propellers, Transceivers.
- Learning about the working of accelerometer sensors, gyroscopes and controllers.
- Hands-on experience for participants with DC motors, electronic speed controllers and control board.
- Real-time Flying of Autopilot QuadCopter experience.
Participants Key Benefits
- Interact with Industry training expert and work on real-life challenges.
- Get training certificate with Eduxlabs in association with NSS of IIT-Roorkee.
- Top attendees will get Certificate of Excellence with EduxLabs in association with NSS of IIT-Roorkee.
Requirements for Training program
- Seminar hall/classroom having enough capacity to conduct hands-on-session for all.
- Projector/ Screen along with black/whiteboard for teaching and presentation purposes.
- This training can only be arranged for a minimum of 50 Attendees.
- Hospitality to two training expert.
Introduction Autopilot System
AutoPilot Mission Planning
Applications of Autopilot Quadcopter
Base of Multicopter
Basic working concept of Motors
Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
Overview of Sensor
Introduction to Flight Controller Board
Introduction to Battery
Understanding Radio Transmitter
Autopilot QuadCopter Flying Session
0.00 average based on 0 ratings