- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
About One-week FDP on Blockchain Technology
The objective of the One-week FDP on Blockchain Technology & its Applications is to introduce fundamentals of blockchain technology as well as implementations of blockchain technology with their real-time applications.
One Week FDP on Blockchain technology that features Blockchain programming, Solidity, Ethereum, the ideas of distributed ledger, Hyperledger, MultiChain, cryptocurrency, Bitcoin mining, Blockchain design, core layers, applications, and more. during this Blockchain course, you’ll work on real-world comes and case studies for gaining active expertise.
One-week Blockchain Course Outlines
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Bitcoin network, Bitcoin mining, Bitcoin wallets
- Understanding Ethereum
- Setting up a Private Blockchain Environment
- Blockchain and Hyperledger consensus algorithm
- Hyperledger conceptual components
- Using Hyperledger Composer to develop applications.
Blockchain Hands-on Implementation
- Cryptocurrency Implementation.
- smart contract for SCM network.
- Solution for Commodities Trading Business Network network.
- Solution for Vehicle Lifecycle Management.
- Blockchain-based solution for vehicle Manufacturing Management.
- Smart contract for e-voting solution.
Overall, this FDP is serving to be a great platform for faculty and researchers to upgrade their knowledge in Blockchain technology
Participants Key Benefits
- Interact with Industry training expert and work on real-life challenges.
- Learn Blockchain-related skills & build decentralized applications.
- Create blockchain strategies and solutions across different functional domains.
- Hands-on implementation of blockchain technology in banking, healthcare, many other fields
- our program explores the career & research opportunities in blockchain
- Get FDP training certificate with Eduxlabs.
Getting Started with Blockchain Technology
About Blockchain fundamental
Case Study of Blockchain : Bitcoin
Introduction to Cryptocurrency
Use Ethereum Solidity & Smart Contracts to build blockchain apps
Hyperledger: develop Network Applications