- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
About Five Days Training on IoT & Its applications
Five Days Training on IoT & Its applications are designed for increasing the demand for “Internet of things”. Five Days Training on IoT is that the demand of industries to satisfy the need of IoT professionals. during this training, the candidate is going to be tutored on each topic that’s needed and mentioned within the course content.
As this training targets any enthusiast the essential data however in deep like “what is IoT”, the scope, benefits, and effects of IoT on numerous digital technology and devices. Here participant will learn the mechanism of Machine to Machine (M2M) communication, understanding of IoT system, industrial net, and IoT on cloud.
IoT Hands-on Session
- Interfacing Sensor With Arduino & Reading From Sensors.
- Open platforms allow you to store your sensor data in the Cloud.
- How to connect your Arduino with your Android phone.
- Send data to the Internet and talk to the Cloud.
- How to update sensor readings on Twitter.
- Control a Relay Switch by texting from your Phone.
- Program Arduino to read and update sensor data over the cloud.
- Home Automation Connecting AC devices with Arduino via relay
- Program Arduino to read command transferred from app using Bluetooth.
- Develop the module as voice-controlled home automation.
IoT Course Outlines
- Introduction to IOT
- About Arduino IDE
- Sensors Interfacing
- Interfacing Sensor With Arduino
- Sensor Feature Types of sensors
- Reading From Sensors
- Interfacing of Arduino with ESP8266
- Connect temperature and humidity sensor
- Continuously monitor sensor reading through internet
- Connections for Home Automation
- Arduino Programing for Bluetooth
- Home automation using Bluetooth, Arduino, and relay
- Develop the module as voice-controlled home automation
- Understanding Some more Sensors
- Update reading and controlling
- Learn with Industry specialists having broad industry experience.
- Participants will get a training certificate by Eduxlabs.
- Project-based hand-on training on iot.
The program is open to the Faculty/ Research Scholars/ Students of science & Engineering institutes and other working professionals are also, eligible.
Requirements for Training
- Five days IoT training center can only be arranged for a minimum of 50 attendees.
- Seminar hall/Computer lab having enough capacity to conduct hands-on-session for all participants.
- 5-Days Accommodation for a training expert.
Introduction to Internet of Things
Concept and definitions
- Embedded Systems, Computer Networks, M2M (Machine to Machine Communication), Internet of Everything (IoE), Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Industrial Automation Copy Copy
- IoT Adoption Market statistics, Copy Copy
- Business opportunities,development & deployment Copy Copy
Concept of Data, Information, Knowledge and Wisdom
Sensor Data Mining and Analytics
Wireless Sensor Area Networks (WSAN)
Design and Development of IoT Systems
Cloud Computing and Platforms
Programming microcontrollers (Arduino, NodeMCU)
- Building HTTP and MQTT based M2M networks, Copy Copy
- Developing microcontroller-based applications to understand event-based, real-time processing and in-memory computations Copy Copy
- Uploading data on cloud platforms, Copy Copy
- Monitoring and controlling devices using android apps Copy Copy
- Remote controlling machines using cloud based apps Copy Copy
0.00 average based on 0 ratings