About Mobile Controlled Robotics workshop
Mobile controlled robots also known as semi-autonomous robots, are capable of taking commands from a user’s mobile phone and actuate accordingly. Through this project-based course, students will learn to build own mobile controlled robot that can be controlled via DTMF signals received from the mobile phone.
To ease your kid’s programming learning experience, the course is equipped with scratch based block programming modules that make programming the robot super easy. So you need not require any prior programming experience to help your kid to build this line follower robot.
Benefits for Participants:
- Learn with Industry specialists having broad industry experience..
- Participant Certificate from EduxLabs in association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Top participants will receive Certificate of excellence from EduxLabs in association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Free Robotics kit to each team.
Requirements for training program:
- classroom having the enough capacity to conduct hands-on-session for all.
- Projector/ Screen along with black/white board for teaching and presentation purposes.
- 2-Days Robotics workshop can only be arranged for a minimum of 60 students.
- Hospitality to one training expert.
Module 1: What are Robots
Module 2: Brain of the Robot
Module 3: Graphical Programming for Arduino
Module 4: Communication in Robots
Module 5: How does a Robot Move?
Module 6: Build your Mobile Controlled Robot
Module 7: Programming the Mobile Controlled Robot
Module 8: Testing the Mobile Controlled Robot