About Line Follower Robotics workshop
This workshop covers Line follower robots also known as autonomous robots, are capable of detecting the path and actuate accordingly. Through this school robotics project-based course, your kid will learn to build his/ her very own line follower robot that uses digital IR sensor to detect the black line and move accordingly in the designated path.
To ease your kid’s programming learning experience, the course is equipped with scratch based block programming modules that make programming the robot super easy. So you need not require any prior programming experience to help your kid to build this line follower robot.
Benefits for Participants:
- Learn with Industry specialists having broad industry experience..
- Participant Certificate from EduxLabs in association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Top participants will receive Certificate of excellence from EduxLabs in association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Free Robotics kit to each team.
Requirements for training program:
- classroom having the enough capacity to conduct hands-on-session for all.
- Projector/ Screen along with black/white board for teaching and presentation purposes.
- 2-Days Robotics workshop can only be arranged for a minimum of 60 students.
- Hospitality to one training expert.
Module 1: What are Robots?
Module 2: Brain of the Robot
Module 3: Graphical Programming for Arduino
Module 4: Sensing Light using IR Sensors
Module 5: How does a Robot Move?
Module 6: Build your Line Follower Robot
Module 7: Programming the Line Follower Robot
Module 8: Testing the Line Follower Robot