Learn the basics of how the blockchain data model works by creating your own private blockchain using Node.js and Leveldb.
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Blockchain
Identify Bitcoin and its Era Understand Where & How to Get Bitcoins Identify Bitcoin Wallets Identify Jaxx Wallet Define Selling Bitcoins Compare Bitcoin Blockchain, Transaction & Transaction Script Describe Various Transaction Forms in Bitcoin, Define Scripts in Bitcoin, List Nodes in Bitcoin Network.
Ethereum is a global, open-source platform for decentralized applications. On Ethereum, you can write code that controls digital value, runs exactly as programmed, and is accessible anywhere in the world.
Learn Blockchain Solidity Programming
Solidity is an object-oriented programming language for writing smart contracts.It is used for implementing smart contracts on various blockchain platforms, most notably, Ethereum.
- Solidity – Language of Smart Contracts Copy
- Installing Solidity & Ethereum Wallet Copy
- Basics of Solidity by Example: Subcoin Smart Contract Copy
- Layout of a Solidity Source File & Structure of Smart Contracts Copy
- Data Types in Solidity – Overview Copy
- Value Data Types – Integer, Unsigned Integer & Bool Copy
Ethereum Coding for Blockchain