- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hour
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes
Two days Biped walking Robot workshop
Learn to build a two-legged robot or a biped walking robot that will have four degrees of freedom with a foot and mimic the walking action of humans.
learn about Arduino architecture & its programming, working of the servo motors: which acts as actuators & the programming logic behind the human’s walking action.
Two Days workshop Course Outlines
- Introduction of different type of robots & Its Applications
- Assembling the structure of Biped Robot.
- Learn to code to Arduino robotics programming.
- Hands-on session with Servo motors.
- Hands-on of Biped robot and Testing.
- Certificates distribution.
Biped Robot Hands-on session
- Working with to Servo Motors, Embedded systems & Microcontroller
- Learn to design and development of Biped robot
- Introduction the Electronics circuit involved in Biped.
- Learn Arduino Architecture and its programming.
- Learn Programming of Biped according to human’s walking strategy.
Biped Robot Kit Components
- Arduino Uno
- Servo Motors
- Servo Extender Cables
- USB to UART Cable
- Barrel Connector
- Battery Connector
- Multipurpose Servo Brackets
- Metal U Clamps
- Metal L Clamps
- Robot Feet
- 1 pin Connectors
All mentioned kit Components will be be provided during the workshop into each team of 5 members.
Who can attend?
- Anyone interested in Robotics, Humanoid Robotics, Arduino Programming, Industrial Robotics can participate in this workshop.
Introduction to the Biped Robot
The Arduino Platform
Assembly of Robots
Hands on practice
0.00 average based on 0 ratings