Two days Biped walking Robot workshop
Learn to build a two-legged robot or a biped walking robot that will have four degrees of freedom with a foot and mimic the walking action of humans.
learn about Arduino architecture & its programming, working of the servo motors: which acts as actuators & the programming logic behind the human’s walking action.
Two Days workshop Course Outlines
- Introduction of different type of robots & Its Applications
- Assembling the structure of Biped Robot.
- Learn to code to Arduino robotics programming.
- Hands-on session with Servo motors.
- Hands-on of Biped robot and Testing.
- Certificates distribution.
Biped Robot Hands-on session
- Working with to Servo Motors, Embedded systems & Microcontroller
- Learn to design and development of Biped robot
- Introduction the Electronics circuit involved in Biped.
- Learn Arduino Architecture and its programming.
- Learn Programming of Biped according to human’s walking strategy.
Biped Robot Kit Components
- Arduino Uno
- Servo Motors
- Servo Extender Cables
- USB to UART Cable
- Barrel Connector
- Battery Connector
- Multipurpose Servo Brackets
- Metal U Clamps
- Metal L Clamps
- Robot Feet
- 1 pin Connectors
All mentioned kit Components will be be provided during the workshop into each team of 5 members.
Who can attend?
- Anyone interested in Robotics, Humanoid Robotics, Arduino Programming, Industrial Robotics can participate in this workshop.
Introduction to the Biped Robot
The Arduino Platform
Assembly of Robots
Hands on practice