- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The world of Hadoop and “Big Data” can be intimidating – hundreds of different technologies with cryptic names form the Hadoop ecosystem. Learn and master the most popular big data technologies in this comprehensive course.
- Install and work with a real Hadoop installation right on your desktop with Hortonworks (now part of Cloudera) and the Ambari UI
- Manage big data on a cluster with HDFS and MapReduce
- Write programs to analyze data on Hadoop with Pig and Spark
- Store and query your data with Sqoop, Hive, MySQL, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Design real-world systems using the Hadoop ecosystem
- Learn how your cluster is managed with YARN, Mesos, Zookeeper, Oozie, Zeppelin, and Hue
- Handle streaming data in real time with Kafka, Flume, Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Understanding Hadoop is a highly valuable skill for anyone working at companies with large amounts of data.
Participants Key Benefits
- Interact with Industry training expert and work on real-life challenges.
- Learn Blockchain-related skills & build decentralized applications.
- Create blockchain strategies and solutions across different functional domains.
- Hands-on implementation of blockchain technology in banking, healthcare, many other fields
- our program explores the career & research opportunities in blockchain
- Get training certificate with Eduxlabs in association with NSS of IIT-Roorkee.
- Top attendees will get Certificate of Excellence with EduxLabs in association with NSS of IIT-Roorkee.
Understanding Big Data and Hadoop
Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
Hadoop MapReduce Framework
0.00 average based on 0 ratings