- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 day
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The objective of the training is to introduce fundamentals of AWS cloud computing technology with their real time applications.Overall, this training is serving to be a great platform for faculty , students and researchers to upgrade their knowledge in the area of AWS Cloud Computing and its tools.
Training on AWS Cloud Computing are concerned with design and development of methods for AWS Cloud Computing Concepts and Technologies.
Highlight & Benefits :
Participants & Institutes benefits
• Learn with Industry specialists having broad industry experience.
• Participants will get training certificate with Eduxlabs in association with National Service scheme of IIT-Roorkee.
• Project based hand-on training on AWS Cloud Computing.
• Name and Logo including website link will be published on our official website mentioning that “You are our NSTT Center”.
• Authorized Team will visit your College to organize the entire training.
• Get signed the MOU between Eduxlabs (Esoir Business Solution) & Your estimated college.
• Email Promotion will be sent to regional colleges about training program.
• Posters and Flexes will be sent to you for effective regional publicity.
Introduction of Cloud Computing
- • Introduction of computing and its model
- • Desktop Computing Model, Client –Server Computing Model
- • Cluster Computing Model, Grid –Computing Model, Cloud-Computing
- • Shared Hosting, VPN and Dedicated, Cloud-Computing Services
- • Role of Cloud Computing in Various Engineering Domain
- • Future scope of Cloud-computing in Various Field Like IOT, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2)
- • Amazon EC2 for web Applications
- • EC2 labs with live examples
- • Putty for connetting EC2 server, Elastic Load Balancer
- • Routing DNS use Route53
- Lab : EC2, Putty, ELB, Route53 hands on session
- • AWS Command Line Interface
- • Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- • Amazon ElastiCache in-memory data store and cache
- Lab : CLI , RDS hands on session
Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3)
Introduction to Serverless Computing
Introduction to DynamoDB
0.00 average based on 0 ratings